Top Ten Tuesday: Worst Things about the New 52
Well, last week certainly ruffled some feathers. For those of you who are still not on board with the New 52, here’s a love letter to things of the past. Or, rather, a list of things that the DC Comics line-wide reboot either missed completely, dropped the ball on, or didn’t quite get right this go-around.
1. No More Legacy Characters
2. Diversity for the Sake of Diversity
3. Creator Deadlines are Still Meaningless
4. No More Drawing the Line at 2.99
5. The Return of Weekly Comics
6. There Are Rarely 52 Titles
7. Lois Lane Sucks Now
8. The Timeline is Full of Contradictions
9. It’s Not New Anymore
10. It’s Starting to Get Old, Fast
Don’t get me wrong. I still love DC. And I’m all for changes… over time. But these are all totally fixable things. Let’s meet half way, guys. What are your thoughts? Let me know what you think in the comments section below. See you next week!