Arcade:HELLO, Deadpool. Ready for a fun filled day in Murderworld?
Deadpool:Yup.I’ve got my sunscreen on and I’ve taken my motion sickness pills so bring on the rides!
Arcade:Oh, I don’t think you understand. You’re going to die here.
Deadpool:I know! Carnivals always slay me.
Arcade:No.You are going to physically die..as in stop… breathing. You will cease to exist.
Deadpool:Right. So do you have bumper cars here?
By the way that was a complaint I received from the Villain Arcade.. You know you have a problem when a villain contacts the SHIELD headquarters to complain..
Deadpool, *SIGH, didn’t we talked about your sarcasm and professionalism before???
== Agent Burgos
Yep! I got paid a Dollar! So Now I am Professionally Sarcastic. YAY!!
(Also, there Were NO bumper Cars! Bollucks!)
Hey! has anyone seen my Dollar?
What’s up with this Gekko with a bag of pub crisps?
Ant-man and the Wasp. The Wasp is just Too cute, and she fits in my pocket! Ant-man just bugs me.
….Ant-Man just BUGs Me!
Helloooo…Is this thing on?
We are an equal opportunity team Deadpool, we need all kinds of different abilities. Sorry if ant man annoys you. Wait you said he “bugs” you. Oh I see… A joke right? Ha! Oy vey!= Agent Burgos
What!? I cant Joke around??? Only you??! Argh!.- Agent Burgos
Related articles by Zemanta
- First details on Marvel vs. Capcom 3 spring forth (destructoid.com)
- Iron Man 2 Box Office Crosses $100million – ReelComix.com (mmcelhaney-media.blogspot.com)
- Four More Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Confirmed (1up.com)
- How Deadpool Became the Most Exposed Character in Comics, and Why We’re Totally Fine With It – ComicsAlliance | Comics culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews (mmcelhaney-media.blogspot.com)
- TWITTER REPORT: A ‘Lost’ Finale Meta-Reaction And A Scary Horse Suit (splashpage.mtv.com)