Would you like to own a collector’s edition of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World volume 2? Then NYCC 2012 is your place to go! Volume two of the comic book franchise that inspired an award winning film and one of our favorites of 2010 will be available in a special collector’s edition, and New York Comic Con is where you can get it! We’ve got the lowdown on what to do and where exactly to go to get it right here:
Round 2 is go for launch, people! This time Lucas Lee has joined the fight!
On October 11th, Bryan Lee O’Malley and Oni Press will release the EVIL EDITION and COLLECTOR’S EDITION versions of SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD VOLUME 2.
Both editions will be available only from Oni Press, debuting at their booth (#1221) at New York Comic-Con 2012. After the convention, they will then be available for order only at OniPress.com onNovember 7th, 2012.
The SCOTT PILGRIM V2 EVIL EDITION will feature Lucas Lee. The evil edition will be on sale for $40 US.
Like V1, the limited-to-1000 COLLECTOR’S EDITION provides fans a deluxe package with a ton of exclusive goodies.
So what comes in SCOTT PILGRIM V2 COLLECTOR’S EDITION?
– EVIL EDITION Book (Lucas Lee Cover)
– A numbered book plate signed by Bryan Lee O’Malley
– Five art prints, measuring 9×12, including both versions of the cover
– Ten vinyl stickers featuring some of O’Malley’s favorite panels from the book
– Two scout-style embroidered badges featuring Knives and Lucas Lee
– A crew pass and lanyard from the set of Lucas Lee’s movie, “You Just Don’t Exist”
– A code for the digital edition of SCOTT PILGRIM VOLUME 2 COLOR EDITION from ComiXology
This strictly limited package is $100 US.
The REGULAR RETAIL EDITION of the book is $24.99 and will feature Knives Chau on the cover. This item will go on sale November 7th at local comics shops, bookstores, ComiXology, and OniPress.com.
Founded in 1997, Oni Press, Inc. has become one of the comic industry’s most well-respected independent comic publishers–Revolutionizing Comics by focusing on character and story-driven creator-owned work in a variety of genres and formats.
There are going to be various editions all over the place, but you have to admit that set of extras really makes this one especially unique! If you’re a big fan I wouldn’t pass this up!