Hey friends in the comic book universe. I’m sure you have figured out from my handle that I am Canadian. By day people call me Chris, but you can call me…um…well…Chris, I guess. Before I go any further, I have to tell you that I’m so pumped to be a part of the Comic Booked team!
He comes from the land of ice, snow and sunshine too
My fortress of solitude is located in Calgary, Alberta and protected by the Rocky Mountains. Please enjoy my musings on the industry, comic book reviews and other stuff that’s pretty cool. Write, rant and even agree with me sometimes. Also let me know if there is something you think I should take a look at and comment on.
If I come across as polite and very Canadian-like, you’ll have to get use to that. But I will never say “eh!” Just thought I’d put that out there now. When I am not reading comics or busy working my day job, I am hard at work writing my comic, which I plan to have finished very soon. Until then, you can, read more comics, laugh a lot and feel free to follow me on Twitter @comic_canuck.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A Year of Cool Comics – Day 139 (goodcomics.comicbookresources.com)
- Thanks Marvel Comics (manodogs.blogspot.com)
- Taylor Launter: Comic Book Hero (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- Comic Book Bin Launches New, Intuitive iPhone™ App for Comic Book Hobbyists (eon.businesswire.com)
- Reading Today: Get Your Free Comic Books (slog.thestranger.com)
- To Teach: The Journey, in Comics (laughingsquid.com)