One Grand Prize Winner will walk away with $125 in Halloween and Strange Kids Club-related merchandise including:
- Nail Mouth Halloween Mask sculpted by Justin Mabry (based on original artwork by David Hartman)
- Limited Edition Monster Squad Poster illustrated by Corlen Kruger and SIGNED by FRED DEKKER
- Limited Edition Strange Kid T-Shirt illustrated by Glen Brogan
- FREE copy of SK Comix Anthology #2
HOW TO WIN
Entering the SKC Halloween Costume Contest is easy: simply put together the most face-meltingly fearsome (or amazing) costume you can and send us a photo. Oh, and remember to follow these guidelines:
1) You can choose to become anyone or anything including a famous monster, comic book character, video game icon, cartoon character, or something completely original (the more creative your submission the better).
2) You can use store-bought items to make your costume, but the final submission MUST BE homemade (absolutely no off-the-racks costumes). Again, be creative and try to use items in original and interesting ways like having actual salad leaves for your Salad Fingers costume.
3) Have a friend or family member take a photograph of you in costume and send the final submission via email at 150-dpi resolution. Please be sure to include your full name, age, address, email, and the name of the character you’re dressed as if applicable. Submissions CANNOT be digitally enhanced or tampered with (that means no Photoshop) at all and should be recent– no digging through the family photo album!
Important: We MUST receive your submission by Wednesday, August 31, 2011.
Learn more about the rules HERE
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO:
Email your photo and contest details as described above in to email@example.com